- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ pound raw shrimp, tails removed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1½ cups sliced avocados (2 small)
- 1 cucumber
- 4 cups chopped spinach or baby kale
- fresh chopped cilantro for topping
- roasted chili peanuts for topping
- 1-inch piece of fresh peeled ginger
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (more to taste)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1½ teaspoons wasabi paste
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Fry the shrimps with butter and garlic at medium temperature slowly. Season with chili just before the seafood is done.
Cut the avocado and the cucumber into cubes. Clean and trimm the spinach. Arrange vegetables in a bowl together with shrimps.
Blend all dressing ingredients with a hand mixer and season like preferred taste. Give it on the salad and decorate the slad with peanuts and fresh cilantro. There you go! A delicious and unique recipe easy to cook.